This post will guide you through the process of staking BridgeCoin on CryptoBridge to receive 50% profits.
- Ensure that you have signed up to CryptoBridge. You can get started by visiting https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/
- Click “Account” from the menu
3. Click “BridgeCoin Staking” below the SEND TO button on the left
4. Simply specify the amount and the staking duration then click “Create A New BCO Staking Position” to start staking.
Remember: Staking will lock your coins until the end of the staking period. Meaning you will not be able to withdraw or sell your BCO until the staking period is complete.
5. Reclaim your BCO (Optional)
At the end of the staking period you can then reclaim your BCO to trade or sell.