We are pleased to bring you the latest BridgeCoin (BCO) report, a product of the collaboration between the CryptoBridge team and the international community which surrounds this very special digital asset. BridgeCoin stands alone among the revenue-sharing digital assets in its unique value proposition.

This series documents the BCO payout statistics twice per month, discusses the previous two weeks’ price action and overall trend, trading volume and notable order book activity.

 

All information is presented with objective factual information derived from the CryptoBridge application order books and API (cross-referenced with the cryptofresh or bts.ai block explorers). The information is presented strictly for educational purposes and not to be construed as investment advice.

 

Staking Payouts

Period: June 01, 2019 00:00:00 to June 15, 2019 23:59:59 (GMT)

BTC paid: 2.05020578

BCO paid: 90.77350370

ETH paid: 1.29493000

Equivalent total: 2.0776 BTC

Total Staking Positions: 10868 | Net positions created: -253

1-month – 339 | 3-month – 806 | 6-month – 1,206 | 12-month – 8,517

Total staked: 17040435.864

Total staked (with bonus): 33002153.150

Added stake during this period: -17,212,379

 

As of this payout, 63.75% of the total BCO supply is staked. As indicated previously, we’re giving 75% of all available revenue to stakers, and market makers get the remaining 25%. This promotion ends on July 1st and stakers will receive 50% as originally advertised.

 

Period: June 15, 2019 00:00:00 to June 30, 2019 23:59:59 (GMT)

BTC paid: 1.97678510

BCO paid: 246.93138165

ETH paid: 0.57037200

Equivalent total: 1.99658 BTC

Total Staking Positions: 10868 11047 | Net positions created: 179

1-month – 347 | 3-month – 815 | 6-month – 1,218 | 12-month – 8,667

Total staked: 20725735.305

Total staked (with bonus): 39497773.065

Added stake during this period: 17040435.864

 

As of this payout, 76.76% of the total BCO supply is staked. As indicated previously, we’re giving 75% of all available revenue to stakers, and market makers get the remaining 25%. This promotion ends on July 1st and stakers will receive 50% as originally advertised.

 

Calculating Return

One of our community members has been hard at work developing a site filled with useful tools and allows holders and stakers to make decisions with the assistance of information gathered from the BitShares blockchain (upon which CryptoBridge is built). We believe that such efforts which empower others to take their investment and speculation to the next level are worth acknowledging!

Take a look around: https://bco.cryptobridge.io/

 

 

Trading Volume

Period: June 01 to June 15, 2019

Total volume: 1,156.49 BTC | Average Daily volume: 77.099 BTC

Period: June 15 to June 30, 2019

Total volume: 1,414.92 BTC | Average Daily volume: 94.328 BTC

Price Action

BCO Price: 0.00001889 BTC | $0.192270 USD | 3.22983 BTS

Market Cap: 510 BTC | $5,191,278 USD | CMC Rank: #478