Completing this form is the FIRST step in a new coin listing on CryptoBridge. Please review and submit before contacting members of the coin team.
To ensure maximum security, the payment address will only be supplied via Discord after completing this form. Once it has been received, one of the following will contact you:
crypto#5644 (ID 398376742135529472)
bridge#1330 (ID 182490821998804993)
sherlock-holmes#7421 (ID 402476479767773185)
stepollo#0001 (ID 380175797891235841)
Standard coin listing: 2 BTC
Generally completed 7 days after payment, but can vary depending on demand at the time. We will aim to contact you within 3 days of the application being placed.
Coin Listers who successfully complete KYC get an additional 10% discount. KYC is processed by Fractal which means that CryptoBridge does not store or have access to your information. Link to perform KYC is provided by CryptoBridge team when coin listing application is filled.
On top of that an additional 10-15% discount is possible if project is community oriented, has low or no pre-mine, did not perform an ICO or set any “developer reward” on certain blocks.
We require at least 1 WEEK prior notice of any fork or fundamental change to the coin’s chain.
Token listing: 1 BTC
Listings for ERC-20 tokens are discounted for limited time. Standard coin listing conditions apply.
Fast-track listing: 3.5 BTC
You will be contacted within 12 hrs of your application. Listing is usually complete within 24 hours of payment.
Updates can be paid with BTC or BCO.
NON-CONSENSUS CHANGING WALLET UPDATE: 0.25 BTC (free after at least 30 days of last update/listing)
ANY CONSENSUS CHANGING UPDATE (FORK/SWAP): 0.5 BTC*
*Please note that:
- A 20% discount is available for updates when they are paid with BridgeCoin (BCO). Cost is calculated by the average BCO price for the prior 48 hours at the time of invoice. Markets: BCO/ETH, BCO/BTC.
- Failure to inform us at least 7 days in advance of a consensus changing update will incur 200% of the above fees.
- If you do not inform us about the consensus changing update, you are liable for are required to compensate any damage caused by any credits to an invalid chain.
- Only 1:1 swaps are currently supported, otherwise all funds must be withdrawn from the exchange.
- If a swap is not 1:1, 50% of the listing fee applies to process.
- An address prefix change is mandatory for swaps as otherwise users will continue depositing to old addresses.
- Tickers cannot be changed after an asset has been created.
- If part of a fork or swap of an existing asset, users will need to fully withdraw to participate.
Other important notes
If your daemon source code produces any kind of financial damage to CryptoBridge by malfunctioning or containing serious bugs or exploits, you agree to fully compensate for all damage. We compile from the LATEST OFFICIAL RELEASE of your GitHub.
CryptoBridge requires a minimum daily volume threshold of 0.25 BTC/day, averaged over 30 days. If the threshold is not met for 3 consecutive months we may choose to delist your coin. You will be notified after 2 months if trading volume has been insufficient.
We do not currently support NEO (or NEP5 tokens). Newly implemented protocols will be announced when available.
No refunds will be given to cancelled requests after payment.