Completing this form is the FIRST step in a new coin listing on CryptoBridge. Please review and submit before contacting members of the coin team.
To ensure maximum security, the payment address will only be supplied via Discord after completing this form. Once it has been received, one of the following will contact you:
crypto#5644 (ID 398376742135529472)
bridge#1330 (ID 182490821998804993)
CoinMan#6504 (ID 399893443704258582)
sherlock-holmes#7421 (ID 402476479767773185)
Standard listing: 3 BTC
Generally 14-21 days from payment to listing, but can vary depending on demand at the time. We will aim to contact you within 7 days of request being lodged.
We require at least 1 WEEK prior notice of any fork or fundamental change to the coin’s chain.
Fast-track listing: 7 BTC
Contact will be made to you within 12 hrs of request. Listing is complete usually within 24 hours of payment.
NON-CONSENSUS CHANGING WALLET UPDATE: 0.25 BTC (free after at least 30 days of last update/listing)
ANY CONSENSUS CHANGING UPDATE (FORK/SWAP): 0.5 BTC*
*Please note that:
- Failure to inform us at least 7 days in advance of a consensus changing update will incur 200% of the above fees.
- If you do not inform us about the consensus changing update, you are liable for are required to compensate any damage caused by any credits to an invalid chain.
- Only 1:1 swaps are currently supported, otherwise all funds must be withdrawn from the exchange.
- If a swap is not 1:1, 50% of the listing fee applies to process.
- An address prefix change is mandatory for swaps as otherwise users will continue depositing to old addresses.
- Tickers cannot be changed after an asset has been created.
- If part of a fork or swap of an existing asset, users will need to fully withdraw to participate.
Other important notes
If your daemon source code produces any kind of financial damage to CryptoBridge by malfunctioning or containing serious bugs or exploits, you agree to fully compensate for all damage. We compile from the LATEST OFFICIAL RELEASE of your GitHub.
CryptoBridge requires a minimum daily volume threshold of 0.25 BTC/day, averaged over 30 days. If the threshold is not met for 3 consecutive months we may choose to delist your coin. You will be notified after 2 months if trading volume has been insufficient.
We do not currently support NEO (or NEP5 tokens). Newly implemented protocols will be announced when available.
No refunds will be given to cancelled requests after payment.