We are pleased to announce the launch of the referral program for CryptoBridge users! This begins May 15, 2019 00:00 UTC and it will end on August 15, 00:00 UTC. Depending on the feedback we receive from the community, we may renew the program.
Payouts do happen after a full program period has passed (meaning the first payment will arrive after 30 days of this announcement). On June 14, 2019 the first payout will be complete. The payment duration is 3 months, meaning you will be paid for a 3 month duration after a user’s signup.
How it works
For every 1 BTC of volume generated by your referrals, you will be eligible for $2.50 USD worth of BridgeCoin (BCO) with the option to claim or stake these coins from within the web wallet.
We are further incentivizing participants by providing the option to have the BCO staked immediately at the time of payout. Not only will CryptoBridge pay for the BitShares staking fees for you, but we will also add an extra 10% bonus coins to the stake being created!
Once you have logged into your account, a link will be available on the main page, accessible when clicking the CryptoBridge Logo.
The format of the referral link is: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/?r=123456 where “123456” serves as a unique identifier. To be eligible, the referred account must be created using your personal link.
Any volume produced by this account then will count toward your monthly total of referred volume.
Terms and conditions
- The commission you receive from the referral program:
– is set at $2.50 USD per 1BTC trading volume from your referees;
– is paid in BridgeCoin (BCO);
– for a duration of 3 months, starting with creation of BitShares account by referee;
– the fee commission will be paid out on the 15th of the following month;
– BCO to USD exchange rate is determined the close of the business day (14th of said month) as listed on coinmarketcap.com.
- There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer.
- Each referee must be signed up through your Referral Link.
- CryptoBridge will check for duplicate or fake accounts and will not pay out referral bonuses on these accounts. Duplicate or shared finances will result in disqualification. This also includes wash trading and other fraudulent and illegal activities, notably aimed at misusing the Referral Program.
To celebrate the launch of this program, we have lowered our listing fee even further. For additional information please check the application.
Video and blog tutorials on how to use this feature will be available shortly!